What you’ll do...
Your work will be focused on our Oil & Gas products for fugitive methane and more. The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, organizing, and managing new product development projects from inception to completion. This includes all areas of the product cycle from concept, through engineering, marketing, and sales. Candidates should understand topics within the product cycle.
- Develop product plans, timelines, and budget in collaboration with team members and stakeholders
- Generate win-win scenarios for each functional group within the production cycle: Engineering, Production, Marketing, and Sales to ensure goals are met on time and within budget
- Communicate product updates to team members, management, stakeholders, and clients
- Identify and mitigate risks and develop contingency plans
- Ensure that all product documentation is up-to-date and accurate
- Motivate team members to achieve objectives
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to ensure product success
- Continuously improve product management processes and tools to enhance efficiency and effectiveness
Skills/Qualifications you have...
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Product Management, Engineering or Science related fields
- Minimum 5 years experience in Product Management
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- A collaborative mindset with the ability to work effectively in a team
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and passion for product management
Sensors offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefit package and the opportunity to grow. Visit our website at www.sensors-inc.com for more information on our products and company.
Sensors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.