What you'll do
In Manufacturing and Service, position responsibilities include complex assembly and repair of electro-mechanical systems, conducting tests and interpreting data, reporting results, troubleshooting equipment issues, and interaction with other departments and customers.
Skills/Qualifications you have...
- Associates degree in electronics or solid, demonstrable electronics knowledge
- Five+ years electronics and / or instrumentation industrial experience
- Computer literacy, especially file management and basic navigation, and Excel proficiency sufficient that the candidate can demonstrate ability to create charts, graphs, and formulas
- Analytical and technical skills for troubleshooting systems, boards, and components
- Solid tool skills sufficient to assemble and disassemble Sensors’ equipment
- Familiarity and understanding of prints, drawings, and wiring diagrams, as well as multimeters, and pressure and/or flow meters, at a level that enables quality production or testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to represent company in a professional manner with customers and regulatory agencies
- Personal flexibility, as priorities and work assignments can change quickly and frequently; this is an unsuitable position for individuals who cannot accommodate change easily
- Willingness to travel throughout the US and occasionally overseas for customer support visits
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis
- Gas analysis, pneumatics, emissions, and electro-optical experience are considerable assets
- Customer service-related interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to manage difficult situations and people in a professional and positive manner
- Experience in electronics manufacturing and / or service
- Organizational ability
- Military electronics experience would be an asset
- Some automotive experience is an asset
Sensors offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefit package and the opportunity to grow. Visit our website at www.sensors-inc.com for more information on our products and company.
Sensors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.