Sensors, Inc., a global leader in the development and manufacture of vehicle emissions measurement systems and analyzers, has an immediate opening. Candidates must be available for work Monday through Friday between 7 am and 3:30 pm and be willing to work overtime as required, including some weekends.
The overall responsibility is the assembly of scientific instruments and systems.
PLEASE NOTE: This is 100% on-site in Saline MICHIGAN
Candidates must be able to demonstrate the following experience and abilities:
- >2 years assembly experience, particularly with medical instrumentation or complex scientific systems
- Good hand-eye coordination and small muscle motor skills sufficient to work easily with small and large parts and meet existing time standards
- Read BOMs and assembly drawings and identify various components
- Ability to use hand tools and perform certain techniques, such as swage, leak checks, soldering, et al
- Can lift objects up to 20 pounds in weight
- Understand and execute written and oral instructions
- Basic computer skills that include keyboard entry and the ability to locate, save, and/or print files
- Knack for troubleshooting or determining error origin
- Pride in daily accomplishments
Other assets include wiring and soldering, engine or emissions knowledge, military training, especially avionics, or electronics and science understanding.
Sensors offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefit package and the opportunity to grow. Visit our website at www.sensors-inc.com for more information on our products and company.
Sensors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.