Multiple positions are available. In Manufacturing and Service, position responsibilities include complex assembly and repair of electro-mechanical systems, conducting tests and interpreting data, reporting results, troubleshooting equipment issues, and interaction with other departments and customers. The electronics technician may “float” through many product lines and work areas. In our Testing Services group, technicians will set up and conduct real-world, on-road testing of our customers' products, primarily throughout the US.
Candidates need to have:
- Associates degree in electronics or solid, demonstrable electronics knowledge
- Five + years electronics and/or instrumentation industrial experience
- Computer literacy, especially file management and basic navigation, and Excel proficiency sufficient that the candidate can demonstrate ability to create charts, graphs, and formulas
- Analytical and technical skills for troubleshooting systems, boards, and components
- Solid tool skills sufficient to assemble and disassemble Sensors equipment
- Familiarity and understanding of prints, drawings, and wiring diagrams, as well as multimeters and pressure and/or flow meters, at a level that enables quality production or testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to represent company in a professional manner with customers and regulatory agencies
- Personal flexibility, as priorities and work assignments, can change quickly and frequently; this is an unsuitable position for individuals who cannot accommodate change easily
- Willingness to travel occasionally throughout the US (2-3 times per year, except for any Testing Services position, which requires extensive travel, including occasional overseas customer support visits)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally and approximately 20 pounds on a daily basis
- Gas analysis, pneumatics, emissions, and electro-optical experience are considerable assets
- Experience in electronics manufacturing and/or service
- Organizational ability
- Military electronics experience preferred, especially in avionics
- In Service and Testing Services, customer service related interpersonal skills, particularly the ability to handle difficult situations and people in a professional and positive manner
Sensors offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefit package and the opportunity to grow. Visit our website at www.sensors-inc.com for more information on our products and company.
Sensors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.