Who we are
Over the past 50+ years, Sensors built its reputation worldwide in the design and manufacture of high-quality vehicle emission analyzers. Today we are a leading manufacturer of both Inspection and Maintenance (I/M) analyzers and laboratory-grade, portable emissions measurement systems (PEMS) that are used worldwide in a variety of applications from research to regulatory compliance testing. Governmental agencies using our products include US EPA, CARB, JRC in Europe, NTSEL in Japan, EPD in Hong Kong, and NIER in India. Using proprietary analytical techniques, Sensors products accurately measure CO, CO2, NO, NO2, THC, NMHC, Particulate Mass, and Particulate Number under harsh, real-world conditions that often exclude other alternatives.
Based in Saline, Michigan, Sensors is an established instrumentation and systems manufacturer specializing in vehicle emissions analysis, serving customers all over the globe. Our complex instruments and systems will use all of your engineering and science knowledge!
What you’ll do…
As a Software Engineer, you will be involved in a complete embedded software development lifecycle. Your responsibilities will include:
- Oversee and work on software development process through testing, validation, and release post-mortem
- Design system-level software
- Develop communication protocols
- Track and improve user experience
- Troubleshoot and resolve system bugs and error
Skills/Qualifications you have…
- Bachelor or Masters degree in computer engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, or related technical discipline
- Expertise in Microsoft C# .NET and Windows forms
- Experience with user experience and GUI design
- Proficient in object-oriented analysis and design
- Experience with communication protocols: TCP/IP, CAN, I2C, UART, USB
- Experience with measurement equipment will be a bonus
- Experience with embedded software and firmware development
- Familiar with embedded Linux, cross-compiler, GNU GDB, Keil embedded development tool, JTAG.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Sensors offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefit package and the opportunity to grow. Visit our website at www.sensors-inc.com for more information on our products and company.
Sensors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.