Assembler Scale II
Who we are
For over 50 years, Sensors built its reputation worldwide in the design and manufacture of high-quality vehicle emission analyzers. Today we are a leading manufacturer of both Inspection and Maintenance (I/M) analyzers and laboratory-grade, portable emissions measurement systems (PEMS) that are used worldwide in a variety of applications from research to regulatory compliance testing. Governmental agencies using our products include US EPA, CARB, JRC in Europe, NTSEL in Japan, EPD in Hong Kong, and NIER in India. Using proprietary analytical techniques, Sensors' products accurately measure CO, CO2, NO, NO2, THC, NMHC, Particulate Mass, and Particulate Number under harsh, real world conditions that often exclude other alternatives.
Based in Saline, Michigan, Sensors is an established instrumentation and systems manufacturer specializing in vehicle emissions analysis, serving customers all over the globe.
What you’ll do...
The overall responsibility is the assembly of scientific instruments and systems.
This is a FULL-TIME, ON-SITE position.
Skills/Qualifications you have...
- 1-2 years assembly experience
- Post Wave solder, Test, Inspection, Complex System assembly, including wire harness assembly, installation, and sub-assembly test, includes "swaging" and pipefitting assembly
- Read and build harnesses accurately from prints, documentation and follow defined guidelines
- Understanding of how to read and use Bills of Material (parts lists) and identify various components
- Harness component identification knowledge, including the ability to identify and explain different connectors, wire gauges, wire insulation types, splices, and crimps and distinguish colors correctly
- Skill in tool use and set up, such as those for wire cutting and stripping, extraction, hand and pneumatic crimping (AMP and MOLEX experience an asset), solder pot, solder iron, and a heat gun
- Preferred previous electro-mechanical assembly and/or soldering skills
- Ability to effectively and efficiently multi-task
- Team-oriented with a positive attitude and the ability to work as a team serving all departments as internal customers in a fast-paced, always changing environment
- Eager and willing to learn new tasks
Sensors offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefit package and the opportunity to grow. Visit our website at www.sensors-inc.com for more information on our products and company.
Sensors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.