THIS IS A FULL-TIME, ON-SITE POSITION
What you’ll do...
Assemble scientific instruments, specifically harnesses
Skills/Qualifications you have…
- 1-2 years assembly experience
- Harness component identification knowledge, including the ability to identify and explain different connectors, wire gauges, wire insulation types, splices, and crimps and distinguish colors correctly.
- Read and build harnesses accurately from prints, documentation and follow defined guidelines.
- Understanding of how to use Bills of Material (parts lists).
- Skill in tool use and set up, such as those for wire cutting and stripping, extraction, hand and pneumatic crimping (AMP and MOLEX experience an asset), solder pot, solder iron and a heat gun.
- Preferred previous electro-mechanical assembly and/or soldering skills.
- Ability to work as a team serving all departments as internal customers in a fast paced always changing environment.
Sensors offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefit package and the opportunity to grow. Visit our website at www.sensors-inc.com for more information on our products and company.
Sensors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.