Facility & Machine Maintenance Technician
THIS IS A FULL-TIME, ON-SITE POSITION
What you’ll do…
The Facility & Machine Maintenance Technician is responsible for ensuring all shop and production equipment operates efficiently, as well as maintaining the building and property.
Basic position responsibilities:
- Daily support of production, engineering, and testing by maintenance and repair of production machines and equipment.
- Conduct preventive maintenance and repairs on all equipment in building.
- Develop procedures and protocols as needed to maintain facility efficiency.
- Test newly installed machines and equipment to ensure fulfillment of contract specifications as well as calibrating or servicing existing equipment.
- Design and coordinate area layouts to improve processes and to increase plant production efficiency.
- Ability to fabricate and/or repair parts using shop equipment.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Secure external contractors as needed (electrical, mechanical and contract services) to support facility.
- Oversee all plant and building maintenance, upgrades, construction, equipment implementation, renovation both external and internal.
- Ensures and directs maintenance, including custodial & landscape contractors/staff, for entire building.
Skills/Qualifications you have
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Strong organizational skills basic reading, writing and arithmetic required
- Basic computer skills (MS Office excel, word, etc.)
- Knowledge of Mechanical Systems (plumbing, compressed air, blowers, filtration, building Infrastructure knowledge
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Self-starter with hands on attitude
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds daily
- Machinist (CNC)
- Electrician (licensed)
- Management experience
- Knowledge of maintenance safety guidelines and procedures, and OSHA regulations
- Industrial facility management experience looking for someone who takes pride in care of the building and equipment
Sensors offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefit package and the opportunity to grow. Visit our website at www.sensors-inc.com for more information on our products and company.
Sensors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.