Quality Assurance Technician
What you’ll do…
- Ensure product quality meets all manufacturing, engineering, and customer criteria, including incoming parts and components, work in progress and finished goods.
- Maintain inspection and test records.
- Maintain QA department test and measurement equipment.
- Make QA plans and other required control procedures such as product and process audits to support the smooth and efficient manufacture of Sensors product.
- Suggest and champion problem resolutions, including change of processes, products or standards, where warranted.
Skills/Qualifications you have
- Electro-mechanical manufacturing experience, particularly with instrumentation or automated systems.
- Automated software calibration experience.
- Ability to review, understand and make recommendations based on data presented in the forms of reports, graphs, charts, and tables.
- Excellent computer skills, especially Windows, Office applications, and Internet, particularly as used in effective data management.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a quality professional.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal direction in an independent, proactive, and self-directed manner; will need to be appropriately assertive when necessary and able to handle several tasks at once in a timely fashion.
- Electronics knowledge; associates degree or higher preferred.
- Mil spec, IPC, ISO 9001, ISO 17025, QSM and AQP (or similar), are highly valued.
- Emissions industry knowledge a plus.
- Database creation and maintenance.
- Personality characteristics that allows candidate to maintain focus and composure even when under time management pressure.
Sensors offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefit package and the opportunity to grow. Visit our website at www.sensors-inc.com for more information on our products and company.
Sensors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.