Quality Assurance Lead
What you’ll do...
The Quality Assurance Lead ensures that Sensors products are built and shipped to our customers as designed and intended and that all quality related systems of the plant are designed and documented to provide a safe and effective product.
- Verify materials (components, subassemblies, assemblies) are ready to move from one of three stages: Receiving, In-Process and Final Inspection.
- Manage and monitor QA effectiveness, providing information and metrics to management.
- Provide corrective action and root cause analysis.
- Approve the disposition of all non-conforming products and changes to documentation.
- Apply knowledge and experience to identify and implement quality assurance standards and processes, including process improvement, test strategies, plans, and cases.
- Direct and review internal or external quality audits and follow up on any action plans.
- Ensure any necessary certifications are current, proper, and match necessary traceability.
- When required, act as a liaison for government or regulatory agencies.
- As part of a cross-functional team with materials and engineering, ensure vendor qualifications and certifications are proper and in place.
- Support customer complaint investigations in order to improve our process or our design.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills/Qualifications you have...
- Technical or Engineering Degree or equivalent Quality Assurance experience
- Formal Quality Assurance Engineering education or training a plus
- Five + years experience in Quality Assurance or Quality Management roles
- Instrumentation or automotive manufacturing QA experience a plus
- ISO implementation and sustaining experience (e.g., ISO 9001, ISO 17025, etc.)
- IPC, Six Sigma Black Belt, ASQ, CQE, 5S, GMP and CQM certifications are assets
- Experience defining test strategies, test plans, comprehensive test cases and scripts, including automated testing, which can improve the quality of Sensors products.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and detail-oriented skills while working in a fast-paced environment and the ability to anticipate and avoid roadblocks inherent in any manufacturing environment
- Dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers and establishing and maintaining effective relationships with these customers, gaining their trust and respect
- Effective communication and presentation skills, including the ability to articulate and facilitate technical, business and analytical discussions across all disciplines both verbally and in writing.
Sensors offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefit package and the opportunity to grow. Visit our website at www.sensors-inc.com for more information on our products and company.
Sensors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran, and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.