In-Use Compliance Testing Services
Our in-use compliance testing technicians will ensure that your vehicles meet regulatory standards. With a vast array of testing services available, select from as little or as much assistance as you need. Our team can handle everything from equipment installation to EPA report submission. Gases measured include: CO, CO2, O2, NO, NO2, THC, and NMHC, along with real-time particulate mass. Contact us for a customized package of services to address your specific needs.
Sensors' Inc. can provide any or all of the following:
- Emissions Test Equipment: CFR 40 Part 86/1065 compliant SEMTECH-DS gaseous emission measurement system, SEMTECH EFM exhaust flowmeter, SEMTECH PPMD particulate mass emission monitor, and associated accessories.
- Expertise: Trained and experienced engineers and technicians install the SEMTECH monitors on customer (end-user) owned vehicles and equipment at test locations.
- Customization: Customized platforms, fixtures and tailpipe adaptors to enable installation of the SEMTECH monitors on any type of vehicle or equipment, without modification to the test vehicles.
- Calibration Gases: NIST traceable calibration and audit gas bottles.
- Vehicle ECM and GPS Data: Connection of the SEMTECH systems to the test vehicle ECM, recording all necessary parameters and GPS data.
- Test Procedures: Trained and experienced engineers and technicians to conduct in-use compliance tests in strict adherence to EPA requirements and guidelines.
- Testing, Processing and Analysis: The acquisition, post-processing and analysis of emission test data. Secure and confidential storage and transfer of the test data and results.
- Consultation: A comprehensive report and extensive consultation with your designated emission specialists.
- EPA Reports: Generate reports using Sensors’ exclusive SENSOR Tech-CT post-processing software. The report is in the format that can be uploaded to EPA’s Verify (CDX) website.
- Record Maintenance and Retention: Maintain exhaustive records on compliance of equipment and procedures for regulatory audits and retention requirements.