Field Support Technician
Sensors, Inc., a global developer and manufacturer of emissions measurement systems and gas analyzers for engine and vehicle development, and regulatory applications, is accepting resumes for a current opening in our Testing Services department.
Candidates must be willing to travel domestically and, occasionally, internationally, and be able to work extended hours when in the field.
The Field Support Technician at Sensors, Inc. has the following primary roles:
- Conduct and support emissions testing in the field: Assist or lead a team to customer locations and conduct emissions testing services. Process data and write technical reports.
- Equipment Maintenance: Maintain and prepare emissions systems for use in field. Keep supplies and parts organized and ready for future trips.
- Customer interface: Represent our organization as a technical expert and liaison to customers. Provide customer training and support whenever needed.
- Verification of products: Design and conduct experimental tests to evaluate products against specifications. Continually monitor current and future product specifications against market needs. Test and verify user-software functionality and data processing accuracy and completeness.
- Misc: Assist in production of user manuals and other technical documentation of products. Assist other departments in furtherance of Sensors’ goals.
The candidate must have:
- Good mechanical ability and familiarity with tools
- Familiarity with diesel and gasoline engine operation
- Strong analytical skills. Determine cause and effect based on experimental data.
- Expertise in MS Office tools, particularly Excel.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment at the home office, and directly with customers from various parts of the world.
- Basic understanding of electronics and pneumatics
- Previous emission measurement experience
Sensors offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefit package and the opportunity to grow with a fast paced, dynamic industry. Visit our website at www.sensors-inc.com for more information on our products and company.
Sensors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.
Click here to apply. Once on the job application page, click on "Field Support Technician".