Sensors, Inc., a global developer and manufacturer of emissions measurement systems and gas analyzers, is accepting resumes for an immediate need in our stockroom. Headquartered in Saline, Michigan, with offices in Europe and Asia, Sensors counts among its customer base the world’s leading gas and diesel engine manufacturers and national and regional environmental government agencies.
- Receive, verify, package, label, and shelf parts
- Pick and pull work orders and shorts for production, service, and engineering daily
- Deliver gas cylinders to work areas, as required
- Complete daily computer entry of misc. transactions and work orders
- Receive deliveries and assist unloading of incoming packages, as needed
- Attend to all stockroom customers’ requests for additional parts, ensuring that adequate documentation of all transactions is in place
- Act as back-up for shipping, receiving, and materials coordinator functions
- Assist in weekly cycle counts
- Maintain a clean and organized workplace
Qualifications needed include:
- Strong and accurate computer entry skills; experience with business information systems prized.
- Previous stockroom, receiving, or shipping experience
- Great attention to detail; documentation MUST be accurate and complete at all times
- Ability to lift 30-50 pounds multiple times per day
- Strong arithmetic skills; must have the ability to count repetitively and accurately
- Customer service mindset
- Professional communication skills, as this position interacts with customers, vendors, delivery staff, and all departments of the company
- Ability to work with minimal direction in an independent, proactive, and self-directed manner; will need to be appropriately assertive when necessary and able to handle several tasks at once in a timely fashion.
Additional assets include:
- Manufacturing and parts flow experience or understanding
- Personality characteristics that allow candidate to maintain focus and composure even when under time or management pressure
Sensors offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefit package and the opportunity to grow with a fast paced, dynamic industry. Visit our website at www.sensors-inc.com for more information on our products and company.
Sensors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.
Click here to apply. Once on the job application page, click on "Stockroom Attendant".