Electro-Mechanical Project Manager
Sensors, Inc., a global developer and manufacturer of emissions measurement systems and gas analyzers for engine and vehicle development, and regulatory applications, is accepting resumes for current openings in our Engineering department.
The Electro-Mechanical Project Manager at Sensors Inc. has the following primary roles:
- Product Design: Lead cross-functional teams in the development of commercial products in a cradle-to-grave environment. Provide electro-mechanical aspects of design. Understand market needs based on published and pending regulations, sales specifications, and customer feedback.
- Reporting: Plan, monitor, and report status and progress of projects using project management tools weekly and participating in Engineering Status meetings and Design Review meetings. Communicate information to the organization, particularly engineering, sales, and management, to ensure Sensors’ products meet customer and market needs.
- Technical Support: Act as a technical expert and liaison to customers and Sensors’ Production department, resolving problems quickly. Provide customer support when needed.
- Product Documentation: Work with Documentation and Materials to ensure vendor selection and to identify optimal preforming and quality components are selected. Generate BOMs. Produce component and assembly drawings and procedures. Initiate or review and implement engineering change notices. Assist in production of user manuals and technical documentation of products.
- Verification of design operation and functionality: Design and conduct experimental tests to evaluate products against specifications.
The candidate must demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- Project management tools, such as MS Project.
- Strong analytical skills. Determine cause and effect based on experimental data.
- Expertise in SolidWorks or similar application.
- Clear and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to achieve positive team outcomes.
- Leadership ability to influence and lead groups.
- Excellent organizational skills, with ability to multi-task and self-manage time and priorities.
- BSME, EE, or Mechatronics.
Knowledge and experience in the following areas are considerable advantages:
- Internal combustions engines and emissions control systems
- Vehicle emissions standards and test methods
- Vehicle emissions measurement equipment and operating principles
Sensors offers a competitive salary, an excellent benefit package and the opportunity to grow with a fast paced, dynamic industry. Visit our website at www.sensors-inc.com for more information on our products and company.
Sensors, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We encourage qualified minority, female, veteran and disabled candidates to apply and be considered for open positions.
Click here to apply. Once on the job application page, click on "Electro-Mechanical Project Manager".